OstroSoft Internet Tools is integrated set of network information utilities.
It is intended for use by network, domain and systems administrators, network security professionals, Internet users and everyone who wants to know more about network and Internet.
The latest version:
- shows which computers on domain are running particular service - for example: how many newsservers are available on domain (Domain Scanner)
- discovers network services running on specified computer (remote or local) - for example: Web server, telnet, mailserver, FTP, finger, etc. (Port Scanner)
- allows you to scan hosts, domains or IP ranges for active ports (both TCP and UDP) or simply ping them (Scan Wizard)
- lets you test if remote host is running, accessible from your system, and how long it takes to reach it (Ping)
- shows you the path TCP packet takes from your system to remote host (Traceroute)
- shows you the information about active connections on you computer (Netstat)
- resolves host names to IP addresses and vice versa (Host Resolver - dns)
- gets domain information from specified nameserver (NS Lookup)
- returns contact information (address, phone, fax, administrator name, DNS servers) for specified network (Network Info)
- shows network-related information (IP address, host name, version of Winsock, etc.) about your computer (Local Host Info)
- allows to set watchers for hosts, network services, HTML pages and mailboxes with configurable alerts
- generates printable reports in HTML, XML or plain-text formats and saves an output to log files
- allows to access various network (Internet) services through a number of clients (ftp, whois, finger, ph, etc.)
It helps to find hidden resources on network. It reveals security holes and helps to fix them. It is fast, reliable and user-friendly. And it is getting better with every new release.
OstroSoft Internet Tools is not intended for hacking purposes, malicious attacks on networks and systems connected to the network, and other unlawful actions. Please remember - Internet is the best thing ever happened to mankind. Do not damage it.